All Klipper Barges for sale in Holland
Beautiful spacious houseboat, clipper, ex oyster scraper 'Nereide', by. 1896, dim. 18.00 x 4.90 x 1.60 meters, smooth running Kromhout 80 HP diesel engine. Large aft / sun deck, huge living bridge with cozy sitting area and kitchen with access to the spacious saloon, the ship also has a 2 person cabin with sink and bathroom next door, followed by the engine room, stainless steel railing and a workshop / storage room.
The ship needs to be repainted and the fendering is bad. Vessel has a good hull report.
Fun fact: This ex-Oyster Crabber from Yerseke was requ... read more
|Price:|| €69,000 Tax Paid|
Anna van Elburgh, needs new hull, still has potential as charterclipper, but could also be interesting as live aboard ship.... read more
|Price:|| €65,000 Tax Not Paid|
Maria V. Antwerpen is a fully fitted out hotel barge that can be used for taking up to 12 persons in comfort, she could be used for chartering in the UK or mainland Europe, another opportunity to see the waterways and earn some money whilst doing it.
The 10 best points on Maria are:
1. Will cater for up to 12 fare paying passengers
2. Accommodation for 8 in single bunks + 4 in double bunks
3. Separate original cabin aft for owners or crew (with en-suite facilities)
4. Large lounge and dining area
5. Guests have their own WC facilities (not en-suite)
6. Large well equipped wheelhouse... read more
|Price:|| €135,000 Tax Exempt|